IndieWatch videos now on gamepro.de

In my articles on GamePro's IndieWatch series I'm trying to spread the word about this german dashboard promotion for Xbox LIVE Indie Games. The articles never actually mention what is said in the videos, but rather show my opinion on the games presented in them. Due to the lack of a video capturing device, I have not been able to present the videos here, but recently GamePro started posting the videos on their site, so anyone can watch their recommendations now without needing to visit the Inside Xbox channel of the german dashboard, but note that all audio commentary is in german. Funnily, the website is four episodes behind although it is a bi-weekly series, which makes me wonder what takes them so long to update and if they will keep posting the videos.

I have updated all my articles on IndieWatch to include the corresponding videos at the end of the posts. So in case all the german words on gamepro.de make you dizzy, you are welcome to watch the videos and read my thoughts on the games featured in them here in our cozy Indie Lair.